FlameFrostbiteFlameFrostbite

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Harlem Shake Harlem Shake

its a fun little game, but i really did'int like the music, and it got boring fast, and it did-int look like you put much effort,

i'm sorry but,

Limbo Flash HD beta 0.1 Limbo Flash HD beta 0.1

Daaaaaaah fuuck...........

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

WAS THIS EVEN A FUCKING GAME?

Hexagon Tribute Hexagon Tribute

this was a very well done tribute! i gotta say, it was flawed, in fact, as i finally got of the computer, i tripped on my cat, because i was so FREAKING dizzy! then i rated 5 just for the hell of it! (and because of because i liked it) everything was awesome Zanz, i'm really looking forward to your future projects, especially Mineblocks 2, if i had money, i would donate to you :)

You get
a solid 5 stars~

Zanzlanz responds:

Hahahaha! I love this review :D
Thanks! I am looking forward to creating Mine Blocks 2 as well - just there's so much stuff to do first x)

Newgrounds OSX beta Newgrounds OSX beta

ITS FUNNY CAUSE IM PLAYING IN A MAC

'gets hit by a PC'

Slender 2D Slender 2D

Ok, lemme say a few things

this game obviously has lot's of potential but, music and animation was not very well done, it was a nice parody of some sort, but its not very good for game-play, this game was somewhat flawed i might add but seeing your other stuff in your profile makes me say ''hey! you could have done so much better!'' i hate to say this, (mostly because i'm a big fan)

You get
2 Stars~

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

THIS GAME IS JUST SO AWESOME THAT THE CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED BAGDE LOST ITS VALUE!

10/10

Flame~

Zanzlanz responds:

Haha nice awesome comparison :)